Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
OPEN U.P. Gravel Bike - Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Flow from Road to Singletrack
Why We Love It
- ENVE SES wheels are lightweight & durable.
- New PRO Components PLT handlebar for improved ergonomics.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Speedy on tarmac and flows into dirt moments with ease
- 180g heavier than the U.P.P.E.R
- Advanced carbon layering allows for compliance and stiffness where it matters
- Fits 2.1” mountain tires, 47mm x 650b tires, or 40mm x 700c tires. Did someone say team player?
- This bike is in excellent condition.
- Small scratches on the rims & drive side bottom bracket area.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||OPEN U.P., Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red Hydro R 22, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red 22|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba Alloy, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||PRO Components PLT Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Masterpiece Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE SES 3.4 AR Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Chris King|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe G-One Speed TLE, 700C x 30C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe G-One Speed TLE, 700C x 30C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||549 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||130 mm|
|f. Stack||551 mm|
|g. Reach||376 mm|
|h. Standover Height||767 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.