Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
All-City Cosmic Stallion GRX Gravel Bike - 2020, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Not a One Trick Pony
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New rear shifter cable/housing for smooth shifting.
- A truly functional all-road bike with race-day capabilities
- Endurance geometry provides stability and all-day comfort
- Crafted with world-class A.C.E. steel tubing to cut weight while keeping strength
- Columbus Futura carbon fork brings compliance over rough surfaces
- Accommodates both 700c and 650b wheelsets
- Light scratches on the shifters, fork, drive side seatstay, & non-drive side chainstay.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||23 lbs 11 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX400, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX600, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Whisky Parts Co. Alloy, 46cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||Whisky Parts Co. Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Whisky Parts Co. Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||SUNringle Charger Comp Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, SUNringle|
|Front Tire||Bontrager GR2 Team Issue, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager GR2 Team Issue, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||610 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||600 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.2°|
|e. Head Tube||198 mm|
|f. Stack||634 mm|
|g. Reach||410 mm|
|h. Standover Height||870 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.