Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc Road Bike - 2019, 52cm
Recommended Rider Height: 5'4" - 5'7" Sizing Guide
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned What's this?
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- absoluteBLACK chainrings
- Specialized Power Meter
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Brake bleed
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Disc , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ absoluteBLACK chainrings & Specialized Power Meter , 50/32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Cannondale Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR 1 Carbon Clincher, SLR 1|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'4" - 5'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||531 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||462 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||126 mm|
|f. Stack||527 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||755 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.