Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Calfee Custom Road Bike - 2019, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Custom-built Calfee with enough tire clearance for gravel adventures.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
- Minor scuffs & small dings on the rear rim.
- Small paint chips on the drive-side top tube & seatstay.
- Small cosmetic paint cracks on the seatstays & fork crown.
- Small paint chips around the bottom bracket.
- Frame geometry was measured by hand and is therefore approximate.
|Frame Material||Titanium/Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 8 oz|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra RX RX800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante M30, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Unbranded Carbon, 38cm|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Unbranded Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||HED Belgium Black Aluminum Clincher, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||510 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|d. Head Tube Angle||N/A|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|h. Standover Height||734 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.