Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Caletti Boba Fett inspired Road Race Special Road Bike - 2017, 55cm
Recommended Rider Height: N/A Sizing Guide
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned What's this?
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- ENVE Road Carbon bar & stem.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable front tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side fork lower leg, top tube & rear triangle.
- Light scratches on the drive-side seatstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
|Model||Road Race Special|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||ENVE Road, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 22, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force 22|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 22|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon 22, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Road Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Easton EA90 Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||ENVE Road Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Jones Precision Wheels Carbon Tubeless Ready , Chris King|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.25°|
|e. Head Tube||150 mm|
|h. Standover Height||778 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.